You might be wondering if you’re in the right place.
If you’re looking for the new website for Groundcover News, a wonderful street paper sold in and around Ann Arbor, then yes! If not, we hope you’ll stick around anyway.
Did we say new?!
Yes, yes we did. Groundcover News would like to officially welcome you to our brand new website, created with the inspiration and ideas of many of our volunteers and vendors. The purpose of switching to a new website was to incorporate many aspects of new technology that we were missing with the old website, and also to make learning about and getting involved with Groundcover easier for you!
Some new features that we’d like to point out…
- A new blog that will be featured here, on our home page, with new posts about once a week.
- A handy-dandy donate button, which directs you straight to our PayPal page.
- Easy access to our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- A Google calendar with all of our upcoming events (found on the Get Involved page).
- An office wish-list that lets you know what we need in our office, and how you can help!
- A cleaner archive with easy-to-download PDFs, so you can keep looking at your favorite issue.
We are still in our “social media infancy,” so please, do not hesitate to contact us with your suggestions. Drop us a line about the website, what you think about the paper, or just say hello! We’d love to hear from you.
Groundcover News Staff