There are many ways aside from donating that you can get involved with Groundcover:
- Baking for vendor birthdays
- Helping with social media (primarily Facebook and Twitter)
- Selling advertisements
- Training vendors
- Giving away old issues to promote the paper, mostly at area fairs and festivals
- Volunteering in the Groundcover office
- Designing ads
- Supporting vendors in finding more places to sell
To find out more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our office!
The easiest way to see how you can help Groundcover is by attending a volunteer meeting. For future meetings and other events, take a look at our Facebook Page. March 13, 2019 will be our next meeting. We can’t wait to meet you!
Volunteer meetings are held at 7:00 p.m. every few months in the Groundcover Office, located on the Basement Level of the Bethlehem United Church of Christ, 423 S. 4th Ave.
Help promote Groundcover as a progressive alternative to panhandling by downloading THESE COUPONS to give to folks panhandling on the streets of Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Pittsfield Township, Dexter, or Chelsea!